*As of August 2, 2019 we will no longer be providing event vouchers. Please see our Event Registration Cancellation Policy.
All current event vouchers will expire on 12/31/2020 and applies to current events and events scheduled for 2020 and is good for only ONE transfer.
- If you want to use your event voucher towards a different event, send your order confirmation email as a receipt to email@example.com. Your event voucher must be of equal or lesser value for the event you are looking to redeem. The participant is responsible for the cost difference of an event of higher value. If you do not have your order confirmation email or a receipt, firstname.lastname@example.org will provide an estimated value amount of your event.
- If you have a voucher for an event that we no longer offer, you will be able to use it towards any future event per the parameters above.
- As stated above, current vouchers are good for a one-time use towards a future event. This means that our 30 day event participant cancellation policy does NOT apply to this option. If you are not able to make your new selected event, you will forfeit the voucher. No exceptions - so choose wisely!
- Vouchers will not be eligible for store credit. Exceptions will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis, in person, over beers with Bomber.
- Exceptions to existing vouchers policy:
- Don’t see an event in your area? / International events?/ You have permanently colonized Mars with Matt Damon and can’t make it back to do an event again? If your situation falls into this category, you can write in to email@example.com. Our team is empowered to make exceptions to policy in extreme situations. Please reach out if you think you're in such a situation.
- Selection and Team Assessment events are not eligible for vouchers or transfers, which is a long standing policy.
***Please note that we vouchers will no longer be issued as of August 2nd