***As of 3/23/20 - GORUCK will be rescheduling all events through May 14, 2020 except for Star Course events that can be completed on an individual level. We will be notifying all impacted participants directly via email and on the specific Event Facebook Pages.
The health of you and your communities is top of mind as we continue to closely monitor the developments of the COVID-19 virus. Our Events team and Cadre are in direct contact with local authorities and points of contact where we currently have events scheduled to determine whether or not those events can or should take place. Currently, all of our events will proceed as scheduled.
Please see our below Q&A:
Q: What happens if I need to cancel my event registration last minute for COVID-19 related concerns?
A: If you are not able to attend an event due to any COVID-19 related reason (i.e. travel restrictions, health concerns, work/school complications, etc.) we will waive our 30 Day Event Registration Cancellation Policy and issue a store credit for the event registration (we will not be issuing refunds back to the original payment method and if you used a free coupon code, this code will be forfeited - but there always chances to snag another one in the future!). Simply email us at email@example.com or reach out via Live Chat (Monday-Friday from 12pm-5pm EST) before the event date and we will take care of it. Since we rely on the headcount for each event, we are not able to issue store credit refunds AFTER the event has taken place and we will not be able to provide any exceptions.
Q: How will I be notified if my event is cancelled?
A: If we do have to cancel any upcoming events, we will notify all registered participants directly via email and on the Facebook Event Page. We will be monitoring all event participation levels daily in case we do need to cancel upcoming events due to last minute participant drops. We will provide a full refund for your event registration in the form of a store credit.
Q: Can I come to an event if I am feeling sick or displaying symptoms?
A: No, you should not come to an event (even to shadow) if you are feeling sick or experiencing any symptoms. It's imperative that you prioritize your health and the health of others.
Q: How will the Cadre adapt GORUCK Events with respect to COVID-19?
A: Our Cadre have always thrived in rapidly changing environments and this one is no different. The Cadre will employ social distancing and still deliver quality events to participants without the need for contact with others. Hugs and handshakes will be replaced by other forms of no-contact greetings but our plan is still to deliver up a healthy challenge for those who can make it.
Q: How will the COVID-19 situation affect Ruck Club activities?
A: GORUCK empowers our Ruck Club Leaders to make the best decision for their club and community. At this time, GRHQ will continue to post scheduled Call-outs for the Ruck Club Leader to use as desired for their clubs.
Q: How will the COVID-19 situation affect third party rucking events?
A: If the third party organization (rucking division in a race, charity, competition, etc) cancels their entire event, GORUCK’s presence will also be cancelled.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions or concerns.
UPDATED List of GORUCK Rescheduled Events:
***All below events will be rescheduled over the next few weeks. Check back here for live updates!
- 5/1-5/3 Tlalnepantla, Mexico Tough and Light Challenges, Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- RESCHEDULED: 7/18-7/19
- 5/27-3/29 Frankfurt, Germany Tough and Light Challenges, Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- RESCHEDULED: 7/24-7/26
- 3/20-3/21 New Orleans, LA Star Courses (12 Miler, 26.2 Miler, 50 Miler)
- 3/21 Atlanta, GA FIGHT Event
- 3/28-3/29 Manchester, New Hampshire Active Shooter Intervention-Pistol, GORUCK Shooter
- 4/3 Chicago, IL Active Shooter Intervention-Self Responder
- 4/3-4/5 Charlotte, NC Tough and Light Challenges (Battle of Shau Valley), Star Courses (5K)
- 4/3-4/5 Houston, TX Tough and Light Challenges (Bataan Death March Memorial), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 4/3-4/5 Nashville, TN Tough and Light (Bataan Death March Memorial), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 4/3-4/4 San Diego, CA Tough and Light Challenges (Bataan Death March Memorial)
- 4/4-4/5 Boston, MA Light Challenge (Bataan Death March Memorial), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 4/4 Washington, DC Light Challenge(Bataan Death March Memorial)
- 4/4 Glenview, IL Constellation Event
- 4/5 Valparaiso, Indiana Force on Force
- 4/10-4/12 Dublin, OH Firearm Self Responder, Force on Force, Constellation
- 4/10 Austin, TX Heavy Challenge
- 4/10-4/11 Des Moines, IA Tough and Light Challenges (Bataan Death March), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 4/11-4/12 Lake Tahoe, CA Counter Terror Rifle, Night Fire-Advanced Rifle and Breacher
- 4/25 Jax Beach GRT Reunion
- 5/8-5/9 Arnhem, Netherlands Light and Tough (Netherlands Liberation Day) Challenges and Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
UPDATED Star Course - VIRTUAL
- 3/20-3/21 OKC Star Course 12 Miler, 26.2 Miler, 50 Miler
- 3/20-3/21 San Antonio, TX 12 Miler, 26.2 Miler, 50 Miler
- 3/28 Richmond, VA 12 Miler, 26.2 Miler
- 4/10-4/11 Columbus, OH 12 Miler, 26.2 Miler, 50 Miler
- 4/24-4/25 Houston, TX Star Courses 12 Miler, 26.2 Miler, 50 Miler
UPDATED List of GORUCK Cancelled Events:
- 3/13- 3/15 Minneapolis Tough and Light Challenges, Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 3/13-3/15 Sacramento Tough and Light Challenges (Battle of Shau Valley), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)
- 3/13-3/14 Seattle Tough and Light
- 4/3-4/5 New York Tough and Light Challenges (Bataan Death March Memorial), Star Courses (5K, 10K, 15K)