How to log my Tribe Miles:
Example for Tribe Miles in August-
- The Rucking Challenge is 31 total miles with 31+ lbs
Here are a few ways to track this:
Some like to use their watch only to track the miles (and do not want to sync their watch). So you can mark off when you complete the total 31miles. You will do this the same way as you log other workouts.
- You will click the workout with the 31miles challenge, click “start now,” and at the top right of the screen, go to save
- Then it will take you to the comment section where you can make notes and record times and dates, or you can let it blank and rate how hard this was and save it.
Option 2: If you want to only mark it done in the app;
- You will do it the same way as above.
Option 3: You can log the miles as an “activity”
- And write in the comments “Aug Tribe Miles” within the “activity”
- And when you are done with the total 31 miles, mark off the “August- Rucking Challenge- Weekly Check In”.
Option 4: If you want to log each time you complete miles for the 31 mile challenge;
- You will then click “start now,” and at the top right of the screen, go to save, and then it will take you to the comment section where you can make notes with the recorded times, dates, and miles, rate it and then hit save.
- This will mark part of it off for you.
- You will then go back in at a later time to add more miles, and you do this by clicking the “August- Rucking Challenge- Weekly Check In” in your calendar ( it will have a checkmark beside it).
- Click the “box” (which is right beside the three dots) at the top right of the screen this will pull up your last information logged (it will say “comments” at the top). You will then type in your added miles.