Suggested tips for weight:
The weight we recommend will be the first weight suggested if you are over 150lbs bodyweight and/ or male. If you are under 150lbs bodyweight and/or female, then the second weight is suggested for you. This is a suggested weight and not required, meaning if at any point you need to lower the weight or go slick (no weight added, only use your body), then do so. If you need more of a challenge and not lose form, then increase the weight appropriately.
Example: Sandbag #60lb (for male and/or over 150lb bodyweight) / #40 (for female and/or under 150lbs bodyweight)
- Standard Ruck weight for the daily workouts and tribe workouts: #30/#20
- Heavy Ruck weight is anything over the standard of #30/#20
- Light Ruck weight is anything under #30 /#20
- Standard Sandbag Weight- #60/#40
- Medium Sandbag weight is #80/#60
- Heavy is anything over #80/#60
- Light Sandbag weight is anything under #60/#40
- Standard Sand Kettlebell weight: #35/#26
- Medium Sand Kettle weight is anything heavier than #35/#26
- Light Sand Kettle weight is anything under #35/#26
In general, if you are unfamiliar with a movement or it isn't your strongest movement, practice it more than once, not only when it appears in your workout.
The weight should be dropped if your form is getting sloppy. You can increase your weight if you are speeding through the workout and it has been too easy for you.