We have seen instances where a customers syncs the wrong Myfitnesspal account to their GORUCK Training APP account.
To ensure you have the correct Myfitnesspal account connected, please go through the following steps:
- Log into your Myfitnesspal app
- Press the "More" icon
- Press "My Profile" from the menu options
- Press "Edit Profile"
- Ensure the email address is the same one you entered when syncing Myfitnesspal to Trainerize
- If the email address is different, disconnect Myfitnesspal from GORUCK Training App and sync with your correct Myfitnesspal account
Once this is complete, please follow Step these steps to fully disconnect and reconnect the MyFitnessPal integration.
Uninstall/Reinstall the Apps and Ensure Their MyFitnessPal Diary Sharing is Set to "Public"
If you are having difficulty connecting MyFitnessPal or having meals sync over, we recommend they fully disconnect and reconnect the integration to ensure the syncing connection is valid.
On top of this, your MyFitnessPal diary must be set to "Public". Sometimes the integration can be connected, but if the MyFitnessPal Diary sharing is not set to public, no information will be pulled over.
In this process, follow the steps below in sequence to ensure their integration is connected and that the MyFitnessPal Diary is public.
- First, please disconnect the MyFitnessPal from the GORUCK Training App
- Log out and delete the MyFitnessPal cache (Clear the cache of your iPhone or Clear Cache on Android Devices) and uninstall the MFP and GORUCK Training App.
- Reinstall GORUCK Training App and log back into your account.
- Reconnect the MyFitnessPal integration by going to the More (the three 3 dots on the bottom right corner of the app) -> MyFitnessPal -> Connect -> Ensure Diary Syncing is enabled
- Reinstall the MyFitnessPal app, log in and confirm the food entries on the diary itself are correct.
- On MyFitnessPal, ensure the Diary Sharing settings are set to public: Double-check that the Diary is public on the web browser version of MyFitnessPal: My Home -> Settings -> Diary Settings -> Diary Sharing -> Set to "Public" and click Save Changes.
- Back on the GORUCK Training App, manually sync the MyFitnessPal data to Trainerize by going to More (The 3 dots on the bottom right corner of the app) -> MyFitnessPal -> Ensure Diary Syncing is enabled -> Sync Now.